19/07/2012

Day 7: Team

This is the seventh post in my 10 Days of SWTOR Screenshots challenge. Click on any screenshot to see a larger version.

The challenge for this day of screenshots as I posed it in the original post was: Like most MMOs, SWTOR is the most fun in a group! Show us your team, however you define that term in this game.

The last couple of months have kind of played havoc with my team. Some beloved guildies have stopped playing, others had to change their names. The Luka Sene server community was transplanted onto and absorbed by The Red Eclipse. I'm not saying it's all bad, just that some of these screenshots are a bit out of date due to all the changes. I just haven't had a chance to take newer and better shots of everything yet.


Here's an old-ish shot of my guild in Eternity Vault. I really love how everyone looks focused and ready to jump into action (a rare state for people to be in, as we spend more time bumbling around and being distracted).


In PvP, everyone who helps our team to achieve its objectives is my friend. Incidentally, the Shadow on the left is a guy from my old server who changed his name to something completely different after transferring. I was really pleased when I discovered his identity by chance. Not that we really knew each other, but he had shown himself to be both competent and reasonable before, so it was nice to know that he'd successfully made the jump too.


Finally, nothing says "welcome home" quite like logging in to a random disco dance party on the fleet.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Share your opinion! Everyone is welcome, as long as things stay polite. I also read comments on older posts, so don't be shy. :)