22/12/2011

Introduction

Hello, I'm Shintar and I used to play WoW and talk about it a lot - still do in fact, but not as much. For now, my imagination has been captured by Bioware's new MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and that's what I'm going to talk about here.

You have my significant other to blame thank for the awesome blog title, as he's English and they just love their puns. For those not in the know, Commando is one of the two advanced class options for the trooper in SWTOR, and what I'm playing as my main character right now. More specifically, she's a combat medic, because I seem to love healing no matter which game I'm playing.

The blog's layout will most likely still receive some tweaking, though I generally do like to keep it simple anyway.

Welcome!

2 comments :

  1. Love the blog name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you around, Tessy. :) And you becoming a real life archaeologist sounds very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion! Everyone is welcome, as long as things stay polite. I also read comments on older posts, so don't be shy. :)