15/09/2016

So THERE's That Skytrooper Control Device!

My review of KotFE's chapter 15, The Gemini Frequency, has been showing up in my "recently popular posts" widget for a few weeks now, and I have a strong suspicion that it's less because of people wanting to read my thoughts on it and more because of this sentence: "Where is that damned skytrooper control device?!" Unfortunately anyone looking for the answer via Google would have been disappointed by my post as I was merely sharing my ignorance rather than offering up any kind of help.

I discussed this with Calphy the other day and as it turns out he actually knew what it looked like and described it to me. I decided to use my new-found knowledge when playing through chapter fifteen on my Scoundrel this week, and was flabbergasted to find the damn thing lying right in front of me in plain sight. Is it randomised or did they move it recently? I'm not sure how I otherwise could have failed to find it right next to the lore object three times in a row (it's that little briefcase-shaped thing)...


Anyway, I really wanted to share this knowledge now, so I also screenshotted the locations on each deck where I found the devices:



Have fun with your new (temporary) skytrooper pet! The Gemini Captain seemed to hate mine with a passion and obliterated it as soon as I started the fight.

3 comments :

  1. You're not alone. I, too, have totally missed the skytrooper pet. Perhaps when I play through the chapter with my warrior. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed that myself - I swear I looked at those panels and they weren't showing the "clicky" highlight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty much what I thought: "I swear that wasn't clickable last time!"

      Delete

Share your opinion! Everyone is welcome, as long as things stay polite. I also read comments on older posts, so don't be shy. :)